Monday, April 03, 2006

Real life workout

So I've been hitting up the gym again after a little break. Things have been good and I've been enjoying the time back at the gym and the good feelings afterwards. This weekend, I spent several hours being domestic and did yard work. It started out as pulling a couple of weeds, then turned into pulling all of the weeds in the entire yard. I felt so accomplished, I pulled out the sheers and trimmed some bushes. Then I looked up and saw that some of the trees needed trimming also. I ended up spending about four hours just doing yardwork. When I go to the gym, I usually do a few sets of squats and other exercises, here I did non-stop squats straight for hours at a time. No wonder I can barely walk today. Who knew real life was a better workout than the gym.

No comments: