Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Je suis finis avec mon shopping


Shopping
Originally uploaded by kimbalina.
What time did you wake up the day after thanksgiving? I woke up at 4:45AM, on purpose. My one gigantic shopping day of the year came in full force and I was as ready as ever for it. The night before, I wrote out a little list of what I needed to get from what stores and for what people, and the morning of, went through and started checking things off. It was so much fun aside from watching the cashier who was afraid of the *beep* that her register made everytime she scanned a new item. Hello woman, after scanning 10 items and hearing the beep each time, you'd think she'd stop being surprised by it. I fought the crowds, flexed my shopping muscles, and am now done and ready to relax and enjoy the holidays.

No comments: